Top 10 Annoying Songs of the Month
No listing for April cause I was too lazy. And pretty much the same 10 songs were on the list anyway.
Last month's offenders
- "Every Morning" - Sugar Ray I've run out of expletives to describe my utter hatred of this song. PLEASE PLEASE! MAKE IT GO AWAY!
- "Goo Goo Dolls" - Slide Congrats guys....now you've officially become Matchbox 20 clones. Why you would *want* to is another question.
- "Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen" - ??? My girlfriend likes this song so out of respect for her I'll refrain from sarcasm.
- "Baby One More Time" - Britney Spears "Do that baby one more time?" If you meant smack you
upside the head, then I'd gladly conquer. Let's hope David Letterman's chart was right
and her popularity *does* have a life expectancy of another week and a half.
- "Save Tonight" - Eagle Eye Cherry Amazes me how such an exercise in three-cord
alterna-folk clone mediocrity such as this can get played on radio stations once an hour.
- N-Sync's current single - it still doesn't matter which one
- "Ray of Light" - Madonna Wow...a techno-dance song/album. Gee, nobody's ever done that before. That
Madonna constantly reinvents herself. She's so incredibly groundbreaking! Let's give her
six Grammys for it!
- "Believe" - Cher ugh...just go away already. Please, go back to selling sugar-substitutes and appearing on informercials.
- "Fly Away" - Lenny Kravitz Fuck you VH-1 for having the balls to play this on the "Rock Show" between Rush and Led Zeppelin.
- Britney Spears' next single - Yes, I'm aware it hasn't come out yet, but I'm officially denouncing it already, seeing how it's already being hyped
like the second coming of the Apocalypse. Besides, I like to revel in the fact it hasn't sold any copies yet, cause God knows it'll be quintuple platinum 5 days after it comes out.
The opinions expressed here are strictly that of the author. If you don't like it, go to Russia.